Lead Generation Specialist
Location: Vancouver, BC
We are seeking a high-energy, sales-focused individual to seek out and engage with prospects to generate qualified sales opportunities and build our sales pipeline. As the Lead Generation Specialist, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads for our sales team. More specifically, you will work closely with our sales and marketing team to support sales activities, marketing campaigns, and conferences and events. We are looking for someone with a science background and keen interest in sales and marketing. This position presents the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a biotech company and apply sales and marketing techniques to a unique industry.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop and execute strategies to identify and target potential new customers through effective market, grant, and literature analyses to grow the qualified lead pipeline for the academic alliance (sales) team.
- Engage with prospects with scientific competence and provide excellent customer service by providing the first line of response and following through with prompt solutions to all pre-customer inquiries by phone, email, and online contacts.
- Execute, monitor, and evaluate marketing campaigns (digital and social media) to build sales pipeline and enhance brand recognition.
- Rigorously document communications and keep the customer relationship management (CRM) database up to date.
- Effectively partner and communicate with internal stakeholders such as technical support, marketing, product management, and customer service.
- Utilize sales & marketing tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, and Adobe Creative Suite to produce, publish, and measure Aspect’s content.
- Assist with conference and event preparation by coordinating appropriate event logistics, marketing material, and promotional activities.
- Manage and ensure brand guidelines are followed internally and externally.
- Undertake relevant project work and additional responsibilities, as appropriate.
WHO YOU ARE
- Education: A BSc degree in biological sciences or related field with a desire to learn and excel in the fundamentals of sales and marketing.
- Sales Aptitude: You have an aptitude for sales with HUNTER mentality. You are professionally aggressive and highly motivated with a passion to engage with customers to increase leads and drive sales.
- Effective Communicator: You can confidently and energetically communicate to different audiences in diverse situations, including email, phone calls, and in-person.
- Go-Getter: You work with a sense of urgency, are results-driven, and thrive in a fast-paced, interdisciplinary, and entrepreneurial environment. You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Collaborative & Independent: You thrive in a team environment and believe that we can get further, faster by working together. You are also independent and self-motivated.
- Meticulously Organized: You have strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Beneficial Experience: proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and CRM maintenance is preferred. Inside sales and/or marketing experience is a plus.
WHO WE ARE
Aspect Biosystems is an established biotech startup pioneering the microfluidic 3D bioprinting of human tissues. Our bold team of scientists, engineers, and business professionals have joined us from all over the globe to move the needle on 3D bioprinting and work towards a future where our technology is used to save lives and make people healthier. We are endlessly curious and wildly passionate about what we do. Our team is always excited to learn and roll up our sleeves to make a difference in the ever-changing world of biotech.
We believe that every person on our team is a key contributor to our success. If you are committed to make a real impact and accelerate the development of biotechnology, we want to hear from you!
The environment at Aspect is fast-paced, collaborative, ever-changing, and supportive. We are looking for team players who bring substantial expertise and competency in their field. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits with excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We very much appreciate your interest in a position at Aspect and thank all candidates for applying. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.